Your shopping cart is empty!
GENERAL CONDITIONS of online shop ALERT BG
Art. 1. These General Terms and Conditions are designed to regulate the relations between ALBERT BG EOOD, UIC 203869892, with headquarters and registered office at Stara Zagora 6000, 58, Mitropolit Metodi Kusev Blvd., 2nd floor, apt. 2, hereinafter referred to as the PROVIDER, and the customers, hereinafter referred to as USERS, to the e-commerce platform Alert BG, hereinafter referred to as "ALBERT BG", and the suppliers of goods therein.
II. DATA FOR THE PLATFORM SUPPLIER
Art. 2. Information under the Electronic Commerce Act and the Consumer Protection Act:
1. Name of Supplier: "ALBERT BG" EOOD
2. Seat and management address: Stara Zagora 6000, 58, Mitropolit Metodi Kusev Blvd., 2nd floor, apt. 2
3. Activity address and address for consumer complaints: Stara Zagora, 52 Nikola Petkov Blvd., Park Mall
4. Details of the correspondence: Stara Zagora, 52 Nikola Petkov Blvd., Park Mall, firstname.lastname@example.org, phone: 0700 20 995
5. Entry in the public register: UIC 203869892. Certificate number for the data controller: 419798.
6. Supervisory authorities:
(1) Personal Data Protection Commission
Address: Sofia, "Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov "№ 2,
Tel. (02) 940 20 46
fax: (02) 940 36 40
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Web site: www.cpdp.bg
(2) Commission for Consumer Protection
Address: 1000 Sofia, 4A Slaveikov Square, 3rd, 4th and 6th floor,
tel .: 02/980 25 24
fax: 02/988 42 18
hotline: 0700 111 22
Web site: www.kzp.bg
7. Registration under the Value Added Tax Act No BG 203869892.
III. PLATFORM CHARACTERISTICS
Art. 3. Alert BG is an e-commerce platform available at the Internet https://www.alert.bg/, through which the Users have the opportunity to conclude contracts for the purchase and sale of the goods offered by the Supplier in the platform, including the following :
1. To register and create an account for reviewing the Provider's e-shop on the ALBET platform and using the additional information services;
2. Review the goods, their characteristics, prices and delivery terms;
3. To conclude with the Contractor contracts for the purchase and sale of the goods offered at the platform "Alert BG";
4. To make any payments in relation to the concluded contracts by electronic means of payment in the platform "Алег БГ".
5. Receive information about new goods offered at the platform "Алег БГ";
6. To make electronic statements in connection with the conclusion or performance of contracts with the Provider on the platform "АртРеГ БГ" through the interface of the page of Алег БГ, available on the Internet;
7. To be notified of the rights deriving from the law, mainly through the interface of the platform "Aller BG" on the Internet;
8. Exercise the right of withdrawal, where applicable, under the Consumer Protection Act.
Art. 4. Provider on the platform "Alert BG" organizes the delivery of the goods and guarantees the rights of the Users, provided by law, within the framework of good faith, the criteria and conditions adopted in the practice, consumer or commercial law.
Art. 5. (1) The User shall conclude a contract for the purchase and sale of the goods at the Alet BG platform at https://www.alert.bg/. The contract is concluded in Bulgarian and stored in the supplier's database in the platform.
(2) By virtue of the agreement concluded with the Users on the purchase and sale of goods, the Provider in the platform "Alert BG" undertakes to organize the delivery and transfer of the ownership of the User to the goods determined by him through the interface in the platform. Users have the right to correct mistakes when entering information no later than sending the contract for the conclusion of the contract with the Provider on the platform Aleg BG.
(3) The Users shall pay to the Provider of the Alert BG Platform remuneration for the delivered goods in accordance with the conditions set forth in the Alert BG Platform and these General Terms and Conditions. The remuneration is in the amount of the price announced in the platform "Aleger BG".
(4) The Alerg BG platform shall select the person who will deliver the goods ordered by the Users within the terms and conditions set forth in the platform and according to these General Terms and Conditions.
Art. 6. (1) The User and the Provider agree that all statements between them in connection with the conclusion and execution of the purchase contract may be made by electronic means and by electronic statements within the meaning of the Law on Electronic Document and Electronic Signature and Art. 11 of the Electronic Commerce Act.
(2) It is assumed that the electronic statements made by the Users of the site are made by the persons mentioned in the data provided by the User in making the registration if the User has entered the respective access name and password.
When running out of laces, prints, buttons, accessories,